Date:      Sun, 23 Dec 2007 03:27:43 +0000
From:      "Keith Gaughan" <keith.gaughan@gmail.com>
To:        "mezz@freebsd.org" <mezz@freebsd.org>
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/118941: sysutils/gnome-system-tools 2.20.0 won't build on FreeBSD 6.2 with GCC 3.4.6

Sorry for not replying sooner. Actually I think I've discovered another
reason why it wasn't building correctly. I diffed the output from
"find /usr/local | sort" against "pkg_info -L \* | grep ^/usr/local | sort"
and I'm now thinking that the problem might have been an old copy of
Autoconf 2.59 that was left over from the Autotools cleanup a few months back
that was causing the problems. I think it was building with that instead of
with Autoconf 2.61. Once I removed that, it started including
"-I ../../src/common" when building the various tools.

Sorry for wasting your time on that. I ought to have caught it by myself.
My theory on why it worked just fine when I built it with GCC 4.1 is that
somehow that got it building with 2.61 instead.

K.