Date:      Mon, 03 May 1999 18:40:30 -0700
From:      Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
To:        Seth <seth@freebie.dp.ny.frb.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, security@freebsd.org, jamie@exodus.net
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 3.1 remote reboot exploit (fwd)

I have to say that Jamie really let us down by not running a raw
tcpdump alongside the second targetted machine here.  Any chance of
provoking these people into "demonstrating" the exploit on a machine,
while another connected to the same wire is running

 tcpdump -s 2000 -w splot.raw

and then sending us the 'splot.raw' file?