Date:      Wed, 1 Mar 2017 00:57:54 -0500
From:      Steve Wills <swills@FreeBSD.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org, emulation@FreeBSD.org, virtualization@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [CFT] emulators/open-vm-tools{,-nox11} update to 10.1.0

--hqeTRI5n43UWA9qpaLWvskcKpjTQV8Wto
From: Steve Wills <swills@FreeBSD.org>
To: ports@freebsd.org, emulation@FreeBSD.org, virtualization@FreeBSD.org

--D6rhLirG99nSwE9whU9BXk0ongdTQ7BCd

Hi All,

Thanks to everyone who tested.

I've updated the patch and packages in the same location and fixed a
number of issues. Please re-test if you can.

The only remaining issue that I know of is building with libunwind
installed. If you run into an issue buidling, uninstall libunwind.
Upstream is looking at that.

This is likely the final change before I commit this, which currently I
plan to do on 3/15. So if you use it, now is your chance to test and
report issues.

Steve