Date:      Thu, 8 Aug 2002 14:06:23 +0200 (MEST)
From:      Pascal Giannakakis <CapM@gmx.net>
To:        Kostya Odnoralov <kostya@rs.net.ua>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Music broadcast

> I try IceCast, but to use it I have to run so ShoutCast.
> Is exist one program to broadcast music, that other people can listen it
> Winamp????

Yes, there is a MP3-Streaming-Plugin for Apache 1.3, i've tried it some
month ago,
it's nice, but still in development. You probably will have to hack a little

user-interface for it, to admin the playlist n stuff. Unfortunetly, i don't
remember
the exact name or the url, so you have to STFW.

HTH

http://www.gmx.net