Date:      Sun, 16 Apr 2000 23:39:36 -0700
From:      Brent Rector <brent@talou.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sane Port : any quick pointers on setup

I have just finished a long and arduous task of installing an Adaptec
1505 card now recognizes a Zip drive and a Agfa Scanner.

I have also installed the sane port from the ports collection.

Does anyone have a quick 1-2-3 for me to test this tonight... I have
been perusing the sane website without much luck (i.e. trying to find a
quick tutorial on setting up)

All I wanta do is test scan a pic?

Help

Brent
--
Brent L. Rector                brent@talou.net
SysAdmin

--   OWNED?  MS: Who's Been In Your Computer Today?