Date:      Wed, 26 Sep 2001 19:00:00 -0400
From:      "David S. Jackson" <dsj@sylvester.dsj.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   SCSI emu over ATAPI

Hi,

I'm at the point where I have to decide whether I want to switch
to Linux or spend $$$ on this box for another CD-RW, this time a
SCSI one, and a SCSI adapter.  Linux is the cheaper solution, but
I'm hoping there's someone already finding a way to get SCSI
encapsulation over an ATAPI bus the way Linux and Net/OpenBSD do.

So, is someone out there working on SCSI emulation over an ATAPI
bus for FreeBSD?  Can anyone point me toward some enlightenment
on this?

TIA.

--
David S. Jackson                        dsj@dsj.net