Date:      Sat, 12 Jul 1997 15:21:40 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Stefan Esser <se@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>, Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>, freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: vat on sb16?

>From The Desk Of Stefan Esser :
> I really think we should try to fix the current sound drivers,
> no matter hwo antiquated they are. We loose customers, else,
> and I for one, would also prefer to play with multimedia
> tools ...

We are in a transition point right now so there are bounds to be
kinks while we smooth out the driver. Over the past few months,
I have been focusing on the Bt848 driver given that the intense
work in that area is over I am beginning to work again in the
sound drivers and hopefully others will join in the hacking session 8)

	Best Regards,
	Amancio