Date:      Wed, 06 Sep 1995 13:42:08 -0700
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freefall.freebsd.org>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        hackers@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cyrix cache enable patches?

>> Did anyone look at integrating these patches?

I think this was for a different chip, but even if this is the case,
then the work should be done and the code that was submitted shouldn't
just fall through the cracks.  We've needed detection of crappy processors
from various vendors for some time...

--
Justin T. Gibbs
  Software Developer - Walnut Creek CDROM