Date:      Tue, 14 Mar 2017 11:06:28 +0000
From:      "jessica@surchingpro.com" <jessica@surchingpro.com>
To:        "doc@freebsd.org" <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Doc, Take maximum impact form without PPC

Hello Doc,

My Name is Jessica...

 If you've been sticking with your PPC campaign and
have noticed a little bit of traffic but it's not as
much as you would like, then what can you do to be certain,
that you're getting the most bang out of your buck?

 Our new website placement technology place banners on top of
search engine results and every time someone searches keywords
that you own, your banner will be shown exclusively during whole year.

You can see how it will look like on our website in 3 easy steps:
 - On our website go to DEMO section;
 - Fill form with your website freebsd org and keyword;
 - Click on VIEW ONLINE DEMO button and you will see result page.

See you shortly,
Jessica