Date:      Sat, 6 Jun 1998 08:36:05 -0700 (MST)
From:      paul@isafarimall.com
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   We need information for your free listing at ISafari

ISafari Mall (and directory) --- free listing for Internet shops, services and publications--- no
catch.

We are not selling anything. We offer FREE listings, a service to
Internet shops and services and publications. We don't sell these listings. So, stop worrying, please.
This is simply a request for information. ISafari Mall is looking for sights (spelled that way on purpose)
that meet our guidelines. For most shops and services that's easy.

Go to:  <http://www.isafarimall.com/add.html>; , fill in your information (please be as specific as
possible) and we will do the rest.

There are thousands of shops and services on the Internet and,
eventually--- maybe in the next eighteen to twenty-four months--- we
would get around to finding, viewing, and sending you a personalized
invitation but we are relatively sure you don't want to wait to be
found. Frankly, we don't enjoy the prospect of that either.

So, instead, we concentrated on gathering E-mail address' for
shops and services online--- not randomly by any means. This does, however, leave open certain
possibilities and assumptions. First, you may no longer have a shop or provide a service or anything
else, making this Junk Mail. This we regret. We hate Junk Mail, to receive it and to send it. Second,
this may have been received by more than one person in your organization (you can chastise us for
this over lunch). Third, you may be the wrong person
to contact. Sorry, will you please pass this on to the appropriate
person or persons. We do the best we can and apologize for exhausting
your time unnecessarily.

Now for some refreshing honesty--- at least we hope it will be refreshing.
More than likely, we have not visited your sight and have not
gathered much, if any, information about it. We probably have no
correlating record between your E-mail address and sight title
or web address. With your help we can rectify this. Listings at
ISafari Mall include Title, Description and Link to web address. We
do not publish E-mail address' or any other business type
information. Okay, that should cover most everything.

Now, visit ISafari Mall, look around, supply us with your information.
Tell us what you think, if you have a moment. Any
constructive criticism would be helpful. Here are some important
address':

ISafari Mall Entrance: <http://www.isafarimall.com>;
Information Form: <http://www.isafarimall.com/add.html
Email (personal) Address: <mailto:paul@isafarimall.com>
Email (formal) Address: <mailto:admin@isafarimall.com>

Thanks for your time and attention. We hope to be a valuable service to you.
			Paul Daugherty (administrator)

P.S. We do not have a link exchange program. Any site linking to ISafari Mall is appreciated.
However, it does not guarantee a reciprocating link from ISafari.