Date:      Mon, 26 Jul 2004 11:52:51 -0600
From:      Jie Gao <gaoj@cpsc.ucalgary.ca>
To:        Eric Anholt <eta@lclark.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: xterm in X.org error with some locales?

I did know about the luit thing. And I also tried to give luit a setuid
permission and start xterm again. But still the same. The xterm window
disappeared immediately after it showed up.

I remember when I was using XFree86 without a setuid luit, I only got a
warning message in the new xterm window. But now with Xorg, the problem is
I can never have an xterm window for more than a second.