Date:      Sat, 11 Sep 1999 14:11:11 +1000
From:      AlanR <alanr@tig.com.au>
To:        Eric Saylor <esaylor@sprynet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Learning path

Hi,

I'd recommend reading the FreeBSD Handbook (if you haven't already) thoroughly,
and a book called Essential System Administration by Aeleen Frish (O'Reilly).
Linux  Programming by Matthew & Stones (Wrox Press) is also high on my list.
The latter book has "Linux" as it's title, but it's general enough for FBSD.  If
these are too technical, then perhaps something like Unix Unleashed might be the
way to go.

Good luck!