Date:      Thu, 06 Dec 2012 14:36:05 -0600
From:      Paul Schmehl <pschmehl_lists@tx.rr.com>
To:        FreeBSD Ports List <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   rc.subr questions

I'm trying to figure out how to get an rc.subr script to start and stop a
script.

This works from the commandline (to start it):
tclsh /usr/local/bin/dir/script -D -c /usr/local/etc/conffile

I've tried various combinations of:

command_interpreter
argument_precmd
command_args

but I keep getting this error:
unknown directive '/usr/local/bin/sguil-sensor/pads_agent.tcl'

Doesn't matter if I make that string the val for command and don't use
command_interpreter or do use command_interpreter.

I've read the man page over and over, but I'm clueless as to how to use
run_rc_script, which I *think* is the right way to call this script.

--
Paul Schmehl, Senior Infosec Analyst