Date:      Sun, 22 Feb 2004 20:23:40 +0100
From:      Lodewijk Voge <lodewijk@cope.xs4all.nl>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mac filtering

hello,

  > Is it possible to implement mac filtering in freebsd running hostap
  > mode? If so, can someone share some links about it?

I just wrote a patch to do that for use in the Wireless Leiden network.
it's been tested only lightly, but it works for me. I just reworked it
from a global filter to an interface specific one a few minutes ago,
so this version is tested even less :)

you can specify a list of MACs and the filtering mode (disallow those on
the list or allow just those on the list), and if a newly specified list
includes an already associated station, it is kicked off.

http://wleiden.webweaving.org:8080/svn/node-config/other/banlist-patch/

Lodewijk