Date:      Sun, 20 Jun 2004 18:51:44 +0100
From:      Lewis Thompson <lewiz@fajita.org>
To:        FreeBSD-questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Python application in rc.d.

--0F1p//8PRICkK4MW

Hi,

I'm trying to create a port for a Python application that I want to
start from local/etc/rc.d.  The command is this:

/usr/bin/su freevo -c "/usr/local/bin/freevo -fs start" > /dev/null 2>&1

  Unfortunately when I boot up I get a message about Python not being
configured/available at this time.  I'm at work at the moment and I
can't get the message but I wanted to ask now in the hopes that somebody
would have come across this before. If not I'll send another mail with
the full message when I can.

  Does anybody know how to fix this?  Thanks,

-lewiz.

--=20
I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.  --Bob Dylan, 1964.
-| msn:purple@lewiz.net | jabber:lewiz@jabber.org | url:www.lewiz.org |-

--0F1p//8PRICkK4MW

--0F1p//8PRICkK4MW--