Date:      Sun, 12 Mar 2006 22:16:14 -0400 (AST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        proliant@freebsd.org
Subject:   iLO - Telnet works, SSH doesn't ...

Just got a new server, trying to get iLO setup before installing FreeBSD
onto it, and have to be missing *something* ... I can telnet to the IP,
but if I try to SSH into it, it tells me:

> ssh 192.168.1.106
ssh: connect to host 192.168.1.106 port 22: Connection refused

I've got SSH Access enabled under Global Settings, and its running the
latest version of iLO ...

My other server, that does have it working, isn't connected to the 'Net
yet, so I can't compare settings ... as vague as this is, can someone
think of *something* that I'm overlooking? :(

Thanks ..

----