Date:      Thu, 24 Jan 2002 13:07:40 -0800
From:      "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Equivalent to netscape-remote for galeon?

Is there any equivalent to netscape-remote for galeon? I'd like to be
able to configure my mail tool (exmh) to bring up a URL selected from
a message as a new tab (or, even a new window) in galeon when galeon
is already running and start u0p galeon when it is not running.

It would be especially nice if it duplicated netscape-remote's ability
to pass the URL to a browser running on a different X server from the
one my mail tool is running on.

Is this available or being looked at?

Thanks,

R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer