Date:      Mon, 15 Sep 1997 13:41:32 -0400
From:      Luciano Uenoyama <LUCIANO@weissinc.com>
To:        "'BSD-Unix'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Questions

Hi there,

I have gone through your web site and read almost all the readme's and
other instructions but I could not download the files to setup BSD.
I am quite new to the system but find it amazingly interesting and am
willing to spend some time trying to figure it out. So I decided to
write you a little note explaining my problems:

	When I try to copy the boot.blp t a floopy it does not let me, it says
to insert a higher capacity disk.

	Also which files should I download to have just the basic system?

	Can I run the setup from Windows 95 or NT?

I am sorry to bother you with this simple request but I am sure other
people have run into the same problems.

I would very much appreciate your response.

Sincerely,

Luciano.