Date:      Thu, 19 Jun 2008 13:27:13 +1000
From:      Andrew Reilly <areilly@bigpond.net.au>
To:        Pav Lucistnik <pav@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/118808: Fix to build ports/lang/drscheme on FreeBSD-7.0

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 05:18:29AM +0200, Pav Lucistnik wrote:
> The port is still at 370. If you want to update the port, that would be
> nice.

I'll see what I can do.  My project isn't using the 3xx series
any more, though.

> send-pr sounds good.

OK, that sounds reasonable in theory, but I just tried it, and
it was rejected as "likely spam" by the gnats auto-responder.
I'll give it another try, maybe with a link to the shar file on
my web server, rather than in-line (the plist is kind of large)...

Cheers,

Andrew