Date:      Sat, 11 Jan 2003 07:10:05 -0800 (PST)
From:      Xavier Beaudouin <kiwi@oav.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/46789: Missing -pthread flag needed by libfiredns to mail/messagewall aovoid linking binary

The following reply was made to PR ports/46789; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Xavier Beaudouin <kiwi@oav.net>
To: Pieter Danhieux <opr@bsdaemon.be>
Cc: Xavier Beaudouin <kiwi@oav.net>,
	Pete Fritchman <petef@absolutbsd.org>,
	freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 16:08:30 +0100

 Le samedi, 11 jan 2003, =E0 10:05 Europe/Paris, Pieter Danhieux a =E9crit =
 :

 > On Sat, 2003-01-11 at 06:34, Pete Fritchman wrote:
 >> What does the messagewall maintainer (cc'd) think of this PR?
 >>
 >> --pete
 >
 > Hmmz, why is he using version 1.0.6? i've already committed 1.0.8 to=20=

 > the
 > ports ..

 'cause 1.0,8 was on the port tree the time I've pr this.

 > And yes, it needs the -pthread flag, but i patched the firemake.libs
 > instead of the configure script.

 Well I'll see that sunday if it fix that ...

 /Xavier

 --
 Xavier Beaudouin - Unix System Administrator & Projects Leader.
 For mail address, please check header of this mail. Spams are not=20