Date:      Fri, 19 Dec 2003 14:36:29 +0000
From:      Darron Broad <darron@kewl.org>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   TI acx100 driver for freebsd current (5.2)

Hi

The last month or so over at http://wlan.kewl.org/ we have
been porting the linux acx100 driver to freebsd-current (5.2 beta)

The driver appears to be stable for my personal use, but perhaps
not for others.

I am inviting people to come along and help us to test this and
iron out as many problems as possible considering that there are
no real docs available, just the information in the previously
mentioned linux driver.

You can download what i consider to be stable in my environment
in the downloads section.

Please try this should you have 5.2-beta and a card of course,
and please do try to give as much feedback as possible.

Thanks for your time.

darron, on behalf of http://wlan.kewl.org/

--

 // /