Date:      Thu, 30 Aug 2012 18:36:45 -0700
From:      arvind viswanathan <arvind.viswanathan@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-xen@freebsd.org
Subject:   XENHVM related Q

Hi,

I ported Xen related code changes from FreeBSD9.0 to my OS based on
FreeBSD, in order to make it run as a XENHVM. I dint see any panic and got
to the cmd prompt. However, during bootup, realtek drivers also get
initialized. Not sure how to prevent this from happening. can try disabling
it in conf file, but in Freebsd 9 its not disabled and I dont see realtek
devices getting attached either. Any idea why this might happen. Here is my
config .

description="None"
memory=2048
maxmem=2048
vcpus=1
on_poweroff="destroy"
on_reboot="restart"
on_crash="destroy"
localtime=0
keymap="en-us"

builder="hvm"
device_model="/usr/lib/xen/bin/qemu-dm"
kernel="/usr/lib/xen/boot/hvmloader"
boot="c"
disk=[ 'file:/home/test/xen/images/xxx/disk0.raw,hda,w', ]
#vif=[ 'bridge=br0,model=e1000', 'bridge=br1,model=e1000', ]
vif=[ 'bridge=br0', 'bridge=br1', ]
xen_platform_pci=1
stdvga=0
vnc=1