Date:      Fri, 26 Oct 2018 17:23:42 +0200
From:      Matthias Fechner <idefix@fechner.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cleanup poudriere old data

Dear all,

normally if I switch to a new release a remove the old jail by using:

poudriere jails -d -j 111amd64

But it seems that it does not remove everything, all the logs are not
deleted:
http://pkg.fechner.net/index.html

I created again the jail with:
poudriere jail -c -v 11.1-RELEASE -a amd64 -j 111amd64

I removed it again with:
poudriere jails -d -C all -j 111amd64

But it does not remove the entries from the website, the locale file syst=
em:
/usr/local/poudriere/data/logs/bulk/111amd64-default
/usr/local/poudriere/data/logs/bulk/111amd64-gitlab
/usr/local/poudriere/data/logs/bulk/111amd64-2018Q2
/usr/local/poudriere/data/logs/bulk/111amd64-2018Q3
=2E..
/usr/local/poudriere/data/packages/amd64-default
=2E..

Is this a bug or did I understand the man-page not correctly?
How can I get rid of all this old stuff (logs, cache, packages)?

Thanks.

Gru=C3=9F
Matthias

--=20