Date:      Thu, 16 Mar 1995 10:53:21 -0500
From:      Garrett Wollman <wollman@halloran-eldar.lcs.mit.edu>
To:        roberto@blaise.ibp.fr (Ollivier Robert)
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org (Current's list FreeBSD)
Subject:   procfs as a lkm

<<On Thu, 16 Mar 1995 00:30:04 +0100 (MET), roberto@blaise.ibp.fr (Ollivier Robert) said:

> Is anyone down here using the procfs lkm ?

I was for a long time and had no problems (no surprise since I wrote
the support).  I stopped using it recently for reasons which I don't
quite remember.

-GAWollman

--
Garrett A. Wollman   | Shashish is simple, it's discreet, it's brief. ...
wollman@lcs.mit.edu  | Shashish is the bonding of hearts in spite of distance.