Date:      Sat, 3 Jun 1995 20:40:44 +1000
From:      Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>
To:        jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de, rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com
Cc:        bde@zeta.org.au, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sup is fetching whole src tree

>What logs where ? would they be any good to help me trawl gnu/usr.bin/groff
>loking for what broke the overstrike macro I used to use ?
>(that broke a few weeks back) ?

Just the usual cvs commit logs.  They _are_ more useful than `cvs log'
output for finding things - I just tried `cvs log' in groff and got
390K of output for the 777 files in groff although we've only made
small changes to about 77 of these files.  groff hasn't changed
significantly since 1995/03/17 when ngroff was named to groff.

Bruce