Date:      Sat, 17 Jan 2004 00:42:20 +0100
From:      ".VWV." <victorvittorivonwiktow@interfree.it>
To:        <freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   this is mainly for D. Johnson and for the 'step-style' lovers

David.

Your private address didn't work in the last hours.

For all of us: David Johnson is building a 'step-style' for KDE 3.x, which
will be an universal standard for all of our graphical environments. It will
be useful for tuning all of the KDE stuff for people who likes Windowmaker's
control centre, or the Login.app.

I hope GTK adepted will do the same for GTK 2.x, like they did for GTK 1.x.

For D. O' Dell: please forgive me for wasting this space for non-orthodox
matters about 'advocacy'.

Please, reply to this only private.

Cheers

VITTORI