Date:      Mon, 4 Feb 2002 01:19:32 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        deric <freebsd@deric.NET>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4.5-STABLE buildworld fails

On 2002-02-04 01:42, deric wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 	Currently my 4.5-RC box's buildworld fails when building world for
> 4.5-STABLE. I've tried nuking /usr/src and cvsupping fresh sources but the
> problem persists. I've googled as well as searched the list archives but
> nothing relevant came up. Anyone has any idea what the problem could be?
> The relevant(?) bits leading to the failure are attached.
>
> 	Thanks in advance for any help! :)

Keep your /usr/src, but change as root into /usr/obj and clean that directory:

	# cd /usr/obj
	# /bin/rm -fr usr

Then restart buildworld and see if it fails again...

--
Giorgos Keramidas . . . . . . . . . keramida@{ceid.upatras.gr,freebsd.org}
FreeBSD Documentation Project . . . http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/