Date:      Thu, 18 Feb 2010 18:02:31 -0500
From:      Wesley Shields <wxs@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Please review: kern/143855

I'm looking for someone with knowledge of BPF to review this patch:

http://people.freebsd.org/~wxs/bpf.diff

It's basically a fixed version of the one in kern/143855. Using the test
program provided I was able to get the callback to be called with this
patch. Without it the callback was never called. If I can get someone to
review it I would like to commit it (I'm not a src committer) and
eventually MFC it.

Anyone want to work with me on fixing this easy problem?

-- WXS