Date:      Mon, 29 Sep 1997 14:54:45 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dru Nelson <dnelson@slip.net>
To:        isp@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Rackmounted server chassis...

 I've got a joyance 55x. I will say that they are nice
 cases. However, the whole drive cabling issue is a
 problem. The IDE cables have to be long to reach all the way over
 by the drive cage. Ultra Wide scsi may be the best cabling for
 this scenario.

 It would be nice if somebody made a standard plug and play
 drive cartridge (like the Digital Storageworks RAID cabinets)
 for normal PC's or rackmount PC's that wasn't proprietary.