Date:      Sun, 9 Dec 2001 23:34:11 +0100
From:      Bernd Walter <ticso@cicely8.cicely.de>
To:        Wilko Bulte <wkb@freebie.xs4all.nl>
Subject:   Re: failure to make release with DOCs

On Sun, Dec 09, 2001 at 09:16:55PM +0100, Wilko Bulte wrote:
> Hi
>
> Anybody tried building a RELENG_4 release *with* docs enabled
> recently? NODOC=YES worked fine for me, but now I tried to
> build the docs as well. As part of that process half a truckload
> of ports need to be built. And that seems to fail:

There is a small problem with pthreads on stable:
bernd@srv1.cosmo-project.de:~> cat test.c
int
main () {
        return 0;
}
bernd@srv1.cosmo-project.de:~> gcc -o test test.c -pthread
/usr/lib/libc_r.so: undefined reference to `_thread_sys_sigreturn'
Exit 1

That's what Daniel Eischen told me:
: OK, the problem is with libc/alpha/gen/setjmp.S.  Change
: the PCALL(sigreturn) to CALL(sigreturn) near the bottom of
: the file.

I hadn't the time to check yet, because I need to recheckout the lib
source before.

ticso@cicely.de         Usergroup           info@cosmo-project.de