Date:      Sun, 09 Jun 1996 09:22:09 -0500
From:      Randy Terbush <randy@zyzzyva.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>, grog@lemis.de, hackers@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, FreeBSD-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The -stable problem: my view

[Non-commercial break during clash of the titans...]

Has anyone in this argument ever looked at Aegis as a project
management tool? I've only read through the README, but it
reportedly does most (all?) of the things that Terry is suggesting.

I realize there is quite a legacy here with CVS, but this might
still be worth a look.

ARCHIVE SITE
        The latest version of Aegis is available by anonymous FTP
        from:
            Host:   ftp.nau.edu (134.114.64.90)
            Dir:    /pub/Aegis
            File:   aegis.2.3.tar.Z     # the complete source
            File:   aegis.2.3.patch.Z   # patch to take 2.2 to 2.3
            File:   aegis.2.3.ps.Z      # PostScript of the User Guide
            File:   aegis.2.3.faq       # Frequently Asked Questions