Date:      Thu, 26 Mar 2015 19:02:40 -0400
From:      ajtiM <lumiwa@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD-GNOME <gnome@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   power

Hi!

I am confused with the power settings in GNOME 3.14.2. In "Power" I have
"Blank screen 12 minutes" in Power Sawing and "Automatic suspend On" in
Suspend&Power Off.
But after 5 minutes my computer came to blank screen and after one hour
came just for second on and off.
When I start GNOME 3.14.2 I start it with startx and now I use GDM. I
have Xcreensaver and I used to have blank screen after 10 minutes but I
don't know if is important now.
I have also powerd_enable="YES" in /etc/rc.conf and it is running. I
didn't set blanktime in rc.conf.
I use now extension Caffeine because 5 minutes is a little to short :).

Thank you.

--
ajtiM
-----