Date:      Wed, 15 Nov 2000 11:47:07 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Bad commit?

As near as I can tell on my laptop, the following change causes panics
with kernel page faults.  With it, my laptop panics every time on
boot (although in slightly different places for my two different
kernels) and without it I'm rock solid.

Has anybody else seen this?

Warner

mckusick    2000/11/14 12:46:02 PST

  Modified files:
    sys/sys              rman.h
    sys/kern             subr_bus.c subr_rman.c
  Log:
  In preparation for deprecating CIRCLEQ macros in favor of TAILQ
  macros which provide the same functionality and are a bit more
  efficient, convert use of CIRCLEQ's in resource manager to TAILQ's.

  Approved by:	Garrett Wollman <wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu>

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.13      +3 -3      src/sys/sys/rman.h
  1.83      +3 -5      src/sys/kern/subr_bus.c
  1.14      +30 -35    src/sys/kern/subr_rman.c