Date:      Thu, 10 Jan 2002 10:38:47 -0600
From:      Christopher Schulte <schulte+freebsd@nospam.schulte.org>
To:        MCOLOME@aol.com, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BSD UNIX 4.4

You purchased FreeBSD 4.3 and FreeBSD 4.4 cd sets?

 From where?  Retail outlet like Best Buy or CompUSA?  If so, bring the
materials back there and see if their return policy permits you to get a
refund.  If you purchased a cd set mail order, contact the sales department
of whomever your got the cds from.

You should get your caps lock key repaired, also.

Good day to you,

--chris