Date:      Mon, 6 Dec 1999 18:39:36 +1030
From:      Marc Dodsworth <marcd@tpg.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Sendmail Question

Hi,

I have a PPP conection to my ISP but no registered domain of my own.

After giving up in disgust at various gui based mail clients I've gone back to
using elm and use fetchmail to retrieve my mail.

My question is - what program do I use so I can sent mail out via elm rathen
than going back to a gui mail program.  Can Sendmall be configured to handle
this?

Put another way - I need an smtp transport that will validate to my ISP's mail
server and transfer outgoing mail.

Thankx

Marc