Date:      Tue, 26 Sep 2006 03:14:34 +0100 (BST)
From:      Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Joerg Pernfuss <elessar@bsdforen.de>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Problems with auditd -- resolved

On Sat, 23 Sep 2006, Robert Watson wrote:

> Right now the id(1) command in -STABLE doesn't print audit properties of the
> process, but I've attached a patch that causes it to do so when "id -a" is
> run.  If you could apply this patch and run "id -a" as root, that would be
> helpful.

I've merged this patch to 6-STABLE, but we've renamed the flag "-A" so as not
to conflict with a flag in Solaris.

If you could let me know what the results of running "id -A" are, when running
as root su'd from a number user that should be getting audited, that would be
helpful.

Thanks!

Robert N M Watson
Computer Laboratory