Date:      Tue, 14 Jun 2016 12:53:50 -0400
From:      outro pessoa <outro.pessoa@gmail.com>
To:        Eric Furman <ericfurman@fastmail.net>, sorressean <tyler@tysdomain.com>, adrian@freebsd.org,  wblock@wonkity.com, dru@freebsd.org, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org,  misc@openbsd.org
Subject:   Hello

Seeing that you have quoted me from another email that I sent, my decision
is to inquire you on different topics.
Is the cognitive process the same for all members of the human species?
By which method(s) does the human animal learn?
By observation, each culture within an area has its own standards of
normality. The world view of each culture is dependent upon the experience
and understanding of the members of that culture. Education will coincide
with the perception of each member of any given society. Now, that which is
considered sane by the standards of one culture may be considered insane by
the standards of another.
In the scientific method, you must form a hypothesis and prove its validity.
I will add this to Schrodinger's Paradox.
Being that you are able to observe the quantum event from different
perspectives, you will need to observe the same event from the viewpoint of
the subject if such is possible. Your first hypothesis is that the subject
seems incapable of logic and reasoning to such a degree that the subject's
perception of the events occurring is false and flimsy at best.
I have not experienced that which you have experienced and therefore I have
no right to make any assumption about your nature.
My reactions are erroneous ; yet, the reasons for my reactions are solid.
Your judgement of me is based upon your own experiences and knowledge.
The words "you" and "your" are both plural and general simultaneously.

I have approached you openly and honestly, admitting to my faults.
Each day, I learn.
Because you are not me, I give you the benefit of the doubt - and, to
admit, this usually occurs after my reaction - when the situation becomes
more personal in nature.

If you are not able to see the similarities between myself and another -
and this being due to a physical condition - and that your experience with
others has been negative because many do not think about anything but
themselves, it is understood.

I apologize and attempt to approach differently.

There are times that a person may have a question to the mailing lists and
that person is not addressed.

I try to address the question to the best of my knowledge. Now, at times, I
am perceived erroneously by other members of this community.

If I say, " please do not insult me publicly," that does not mean you have
the right to insult me at all. I did not do this to you. I would not and
have not condemned you if anything has happened to you personally.
My "threat" was a reaction to your disrespect.