Date:      Sat, 18 Sep 1999 21:17:45 +1000
From:      "Don Hansford" <donh@halenet.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Why the list then?

Re: the skirt - can I have a photo when you get it? <lecherous grin>

Perhaps someone can help with this request.......
When I was first looking at FBSD, I browsed all over the place, following
many links hither and yon, and one that I found had an article about setting
up a Users Group. Since I was doing the search on a Windoze machine, I have
had to reinstall since, and, naturally, lost all the bookmarks I had so
assiduously collected.
If anyone has the address for the above, could you please send it to me?

Regards
Igor

Difference between computers & air-conditioners?
Not much, neither work well when you open windows!