Date:      Fri, 9 Jul 1999 20:21:45 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Alex Zepeda <garbanzo@hooked.net>
To:        Jake Burkholder <jake@checker.org>
Cc:        Alex Belits <abelits@phobos.illtel.denver.co.us>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: hardware

On Fri, 9 Jul 1999, Jake Burkholder wrote:

> Nvidia cards are already supported.  The GL xlock savers look awesome.

Really?  Wow.  The xscreensaver GL savers looked like crap, the xlockmore
ones worked for about oh two seconds, before slowing down to unaccelerated
speeds. This at 640x480x16 too.  Hmm.  At least 2D works great at
1152x864x32.

- alex

I thought felt your touch
In my car, on my clutch
But I guess it's just someone who felt a lot like I remember you.
  - Translator