Date:      Thu, 23 Dec 2004 17:32:50 +0300
From:      "Alexander Vasenin aka BlackSir" <blacksir@number.ru>
To:        <omegadraconis@gmail.com>, <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Problems with autoboot on powerup...

Hi all! Surprisingly, I've accomplished the same task today ;-) Old Pentium2
hasn't such BIOS option...
Pin 17 on the ATX conector, green wire, PS_ON, 4th pin from the edge of
connector - I've cutted it, and from the side of power unit attached it to black
wire (GROUND). Work like a charm ;-)

P.S. Pinout of ATX connector one can find, for example, here -
http://www.formfactors.org/developer%5Cspecs%5Catx2_2.pdf

Alexander Vasenin aka BlackSir