Date:      Mon, 5 Apr 1999 00:51:45 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Kyle Mobley <kyle@mobley.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RivaTNT Drivers

Hello everyone.

I'm just curious if anyone has successfully ran quake2 with RivaTNT
support? If so, how?!?

I wonder if there are drivers that the tnt can use such as Mesa-3.0 does
for the voodoo2 style cards? I have tried setting quake2 in glx mode which
I think would work. It just drops out of quake2 for me...

Well if anyone can help me out or give any insight that would be great.

Thanks a lot,

-Kyle