Date:      Sun, 12 Apr 1998 13:40:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Brian Handy <handy@sag.space.lockheed.com>
To:        freebsd-ports
Subject:   Re: ports/6282: xforms port checksum mismatch

The following reply was made to PR ports/6282; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Brian Handy <handy@sag.space.lockheed.com>
To: dannyman <dannyman@arh0300.urh.uiuc.edu>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 13:31:57 -0700 (PDT)

 >===>  lyx-0.12.0 depends on shared library: xforms\.0\. - not found
 >===>  Verifying install for xforms\.0\. in /usr/ports/x11/xforms
 >>> Checksum mismatch for bxform-088.tgz.
 >Make sure the Makefile and md5 file (/newhome/ports/x11/xforms/files/md5)
 >are up to date.  If you want to override this check, type
 >"make NO_CHECKSUM=yes [other args]".
 >*** Error code 1

 Hmmm...where'd it fetch the port from?  I just fetched it from the French
 site, (#2 in the MASTER_SITES list) and it worked fine.  If we've got
 different checksums at different sites, that's a very very bad thing.  Can
 you try it again, and if it's still bad note the delinquent site?  (I
 couldn't get to the first site on the list.)

 Brian