Date:      Sun, 09 May 1999 01:46:23 +0300 (IDT)
From:      Important_for@YourLife.com
To:        Important_for@YourLife.com
Subject:   Why Jews Don't Beleive in ...

Dear Friend,
        Did you ever wonder why the Jewish people don't believe in the New Testament?
        How come for 2000 years the Jewish people have been dedicated to Judaism to the point of allowing themselves to be killed rather than convert to Christianity?

        In their 20 page scholarly work entitled "Why don't the Jewish people don't recognize the New Testament?", theological scholars Eliyahoo Silver and Isaac Even Zahav demonstrate that Christianity is based on mistaken premises, misperceptions, and misunderstanding of what God is really all about. These conclusions and insights may seem strange to many since they go against everything many people have learned all their lives. But, many have seen that in fact Truth is stranger than fiction,  Truth has no friends, but we must accept the Truth; not my truth, not your truth....but God's Truth.
       Here are some excerpts from Eliyahoo Silver's and Isaac Even Zahav's scholarly work entitled  "Why don't the Jewish people recognize the New Testament?" regarding the Oneness of God,  Jesus as Messiah, Virgin Birth, and the Covenent God made with Noah

The Oneness of God

         "The Jewish God is one, as it is written;  "Hear Israel, Y-H-W-H  is our God, Y-H-W-H  is one."  Deut. 6:4. So according to the Bible there is one God, and that One God is One. One means One; not two, not three, not three in one, not two in one, not three divisions of one, but One whole One Alone. ........
         The ancient idol worshipping cultures believed that there are many different gods, but God made it very clear in the Bible that He is the One and only God. Christianity believes that God is divided into three parts; the father, the son and the holy ghost. They try to make one out of these
three, because God clearly says in the Bible that He is One. However, by definition God is an ever present, all powerful, omniscient, intangible, and unlimited Being, therefore, by dividing God into 3 parts, by definition you thus limit Him. This cannot be so.
          Deut. 4:39: "Know therefore this day and consider it in your heart that the Lord He is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath; there is none else."
        Deut. 32:39: "See now that I, even I, am He, and there is no god with me."
        Isaiah 43:10: "I am He, before Me no god was created, neither shall there be after Me."
        Isaiah 44:6:"Thus saith the Y-H-W-H, the king of Israel, and his redeemer, the Lord of hosts; I am the first and I am the last, and beside me there is no god."
         Isaiah 45:18:"I am the Y-H-W-H and there is none else."
         Please notice that nowhere in the here is spoken about a trinity. The concept of trinity is nowhere to be found in the Old Testament or the New Testament. ...
        There is One God, and that One God is One. One means One. That is not two, not three, not three in one, not two in One, but One."

    Jesus as the Messiah

    "Who and what is the Messiah? Let us see according to the holy Hebrew scriptures what the Messiah is supposed to do as required and defined by God himself through His prophets.
    In Isaiah 2:4 it is written that in the messianic days the swords will be beaten into plowshares and the spears into pruninghooks.
     Isaiah 60:18:  "Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within your borders, but you shall call your walls Salvation and your gates Praise."
     Zechariah 14:11: "And there shall be no more destruction but Jerusalem will be safely inhabited.
    Amos 9:14-15: "And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel and they shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; and I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled out of their land which I have given them, says Y-H-W-H your God." ...
     ... And then a Jew stands up and claims that he is the Messiah, the savior that is announced by the prophets. But he did not do what he was supposed to do, set the Jews free from their oppressors, the Romans, and establish an era of peace and tranquillity for the Jews and all mankind. Instead he gets killed and all that there is left of him is a collection of writings, called the New Testament.  But he claimed that he would establish this all in THAT generation: See Mark 13:24-30 and Matthew 16:27-28; "Verily I say unto you; there be some standing here that shall not taste of death till they see the son of man coming in his kingdom." ...  Unnecessary to say that he failed totally. ...
      .... By the Living Word of God Himself it is clear that the Messiah must redeem Israel and bring universal peace. However, this is not done by Jesus. On the contrary, after he was executed as a common criminal the temple got destroyed, and the Jewish people were exiled, and since then violent war after war has swept over the earth.  In order to get around this problem, the christian church invented the second coming. However, nowhere in the Hebrew scriptures is it written that the messiah would come once, get killed, and come again in a second coming. This is a pure rationalization of Jesus failure to function in any way as a Messiah. ..."

    Virgin Birth

       "The angel tells Joseph (Matthew 1:22-23) that this is done in order to fulfill the word of the prophet; "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel. ...This prophecy is quoted as being from Isaiah 7:14. There it says; "Behold a virgin shall conceive and bare a son and shall call his name Emmanuel."
       But for the Jewish reader that knows Hebrew, this also raises problems. The Hebrew word in Isaiah 7:14 that the King James translation  translates as virgin is the Hebrew word "Almah". But, in Hebrew, the word "Almah" means young woman, NOT virgin. The Hebrew word for virgin is "Betulah". Therefore the word virgin in the king James translation of Isaiah 7:14 is a mistranslation. ...
           Nowhere in the Old Testament is a prophecy that the messiah will be born unto a virgin. In fact, virgins nowhere give birth in the Old Testament. This concept is only to be found in pagan mythology. By the way, if this was realy a virgin birth, than the requirement to be Messiah of being a direct paternal descandant of king David was not fullfilled.... To the Jews, what does this say about the reliability of the New Testament? "

The Noachide and Israelite Covenants

        In conclusion Eliyahu Silver and Isaac Ewen Zahav point out that Gentiles must follow and live according to the Covenant that God made with Noah which requires descendants of Noah to follow seven catagories of laws known as the Seven Noachide Laws. Thus Noachidism is the proper religion of Gentiles. The seven catagories of Noachide commandments are:

                      1)   Establish courts of law.
                      2)   Do not blaspheme.
                      3)   Do not worship idols.
                      4)   Do not murder.
                      5)   Do not commit adultery.
                      6)    Do not steal.
                      7)   Do not eat the limb of a live animal"

   Please learn these by memory and know these this day for this is what God commands you as descandants of Noah.

    For the Jewish people is is pointed out "The Jewish people have a different mission in life; "And you shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, a Holy nation."  Exodus 19:6. For this reason the  Jewish people have to live according 613 commandments commanded to them in their Holy book called the Torah and the Gentiles must be commited never to lead Jews astray from liveing by the Holy Torah.

    For more information on Noacidism how to join the Noachide movement if you are a Gentile, or, on Judaism and how to join a Jewish group if you are a Jew, we recomend you visit these oher great web sites.

For Gentiles who want to join/form Noachide groups in your area
http://www.fastlane.net/~bneinoah/world.html
To learn the Seven Noachide Laws and their ramificiations in todays society
gopher://gopher.chabad.org/11/outlook/7laws
For Jews to learn the Torah so they can live a good Blessed Jewish life
http://www.torah.org/programs/outsideinisrael.html
For Jews to learn Torah on Mount Zion, Israel
http://www.mznet.org/
For Jews worldwide to learn Torah or to experience a Sabbath in a warm,
loving home
http://www.chabad.org/
To read the full 20 page essay "Why the Jews don't believe in the New Testament"
http://www.noachidetorah.home-page.org/
Current policy, music and insights of the re-established House of David
http://www.thehouseofdavid.home-page.org/

        To read the full copy of Eliyahu Silver's and Isaac Ewen Zahav's 20 page booklet titled: "Why don't the Jewish people recognize the new testament?" refer to our web sites at  http://noachidetorah.mainpage.net/   or   http://www.noachidetorah.allhere.com/ or search the keyword "CovenentDavid" in at least three search engines. Please feel free to download and share with your friends as we are sure this work will be a collectors item one day.

    To get Merit with God, make sure to tell this truth to all your friends, neighbors and collegues who are Gentiles that they must live by the Noachide Covenent and all the Jewish people that they must live in accordance with the Torah. The best way to live life is to serve God... properly and in Truth. Spread the Truth to all and God will shower us with His Blessing!!!
    The only way to acheive peace on earth is to live by God's rules so that God will then bestow peace upon us. This is the only way there will be peace on earth.

    To contact the writer by mail write Eliyahoo Silver P.O.B. 1651, zip code 91000, Jerusalem, Israel, or write the publisher by mail write Eliyahoo Silver C/O M. Ariel Cohen POB 32097 Jerusalem, Israel 91320.
   Thanks for subscribing to our mailing list of society and religion. We are sorry that it has been over two years for some who signed our mailing list and you may have forgotten about it but we hope you enjoy our message anyway.
     If you wish to be removed from future mailings, please simply and politely reply with the subject "Remove" to nocensores@altavista.net or nocensores@iname.com or  Covenentdavid@iname.com or houseofdavid@joinme.com and you will happily be removed from any and all future mailings at no cost to you. Feel free to have your friends add themselves to our mailing lists by sending in their emails as many are already doing.

        "And it shall come to pass in the end of days, that the mountain of Y-H-W-H's house shall be established as the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills, and all nations shall flow unto it. And many peoples shall go and say ' Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of Y-H-W-H, To the House of the God of Jacob, and He will teach us of His ways, and we will walk in His paths', for out of Zion shall come forth the Torah and the Word of Y-H-W-H from Jerusalem. And He shall judge between the nations, and shall decide for many peoples, and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks, nation shall not lift up sword againt nation, neither shall they learn war anymore" Isaiah 2:2-4

                             Blessings from Mount Zion, Jerusalem, Israel