Date:      Thu, 26 Apr 2001 09:46:24 -0700
From:      "Renaud Waldura" <renaud@waldura.org>
To:        "ignacio" <izelaya@infovia.com.ar>
Cc:        <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: User-Agent

> 2) How can I hide that info.

An easy way to do so would be by having your browser go through an
anonymizing proxy. Bonus: get one that strips off banner ads, controls
cookies, etc. E.g. the junkbuster (in ports).

Or you could patch the binary directly; M-x binary-overwrite-mode in Emacs.

The real question is "why do you want to do that?"

--Renaud