Date:      Wed, 1 Feb 1995 19:26:26 -0500 (EST)
From:      Rashid Karimov <rashid@thanatos.ios.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   124MB memory problem ( P5 , PCI, Free2.0R).

	Hi ,

I have Gateway P590 PCI with Bustek 946 SCSI controller.
The memory is 128M.
The FreeBSD2.0 was installed and works just great , except it doesn't
see memory above 64M ..
I know it's possible , but what should I do for it to work ? I've
recompiled the kernel with LARGEMEM defined - it doesn't help ...
The PC sees all the memory and shows it in the BIOS setup ....
And I 've tried MICRON PCI P5 with 128M of RAM and it doesn't work
either ( didn't see above-64M memory ).

Looks like the BIOS'es report 64M only to the Unix ...

Thank you
--

====
SY