Date:      Mon, 1 Jan 2018 17:10:06 -0800
From:      Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com>
To:        gecko@freebsd.org
Subject:   Firefox 57 is eating my system

Any hope for mozjemalloc? At this time I need to shutdown and restart
Firefox often and might be as bad as Chromium for memory use.

i know that the malloc issue is at least a significant issue in memory use.
Is there a real intractable issue with getting the mozjemalloc working on
FreeBSD or is it just a matter of developer time?

While I'm at it, what about OSS? Not nearly as critical, but would be nice.

I'm not on gecko@, so please copy me.

Thanks!
E-mail: rkoberman@gmail.com