Date:      Mon, 10 Mar 1997 03:36:25 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@vader.cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com
Cc:        obrien@NUXI.com, ports@freebsd.org, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Getting /usr/ports everywhere...

 * > That's not really necessary, bsd.port.mk looks at the cdrom first. :)
 * > Speaking of which, I assume you haven't changed this path in the
 * > latest CD, Jordan?
 * >
 * > MASTER_SITES:=	file:/cdrom/ports/distfiles/${DIST_SUBDIR}/ ${MASTER_SI
 *
 * I'm not that stupid - I do remember this change. :-)

I'm not sure where you got the idea that I was suggesting that you're
stupid. ;)  I was merely making sure that the path has not changed on
the new CD image, because I haven't looked at 2.2-* CDs for a while.

Satoshi