Date:      Thu, 18 Apr 2002 11:31:15 -0700
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@freebsd.org>
To:        sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   hosted-gcc_20020418.tar.bz2 created

http://people.freebsd.org/~obrien/public_html/hosted-gcc_20020418.tar.bz2

This tarball includes the C++ compiler and libs.  Test and use at your
own risk.

Note that this compiler seemed to produce some bad binaries for me.  It
could easily be some local hacks of my own system, so I would like to
know how this works for others.  As always, make sure you have a backup
of your existing compiler.  AND that you can recover from a bad
libc.a, libc.so.5, /usr/bin/make, etc.

--
-- David  (obrien@FreeBSD.org)