Date:      Tue, 11 Aug 2015 01:18:19 -0400
From:      Roosevelt Littleton <knowledgeispower80@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   PowerBoo G4 performance

Hey,
I have current(freebsd) running on my powerbook, and I can't be nothing
more than suprised at the performance. Before installing I was optimistic
of the performance but was suprise it performed just as well as my G5
gentoo workstation. Only thing that I have a problem is not hardware
accell. I have a spare G5 around with gentoo inside and a nvidia gpu
inside. Which now i will be replacing with a X1900GT PCIe.

Thanks,
Roosevelt