Date:      Sat, 20 May 2000 08:27:07 -0700
From:      "PathFinder Software" <normand@pathfindersoftware.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Graphical Interface for FreeBSD

Does anyone knows of any good GUI (graphical interface) similar
to NetMAX that would work with FreeBSD 4.0?

NetMAX seems to be a good product but at this time will only work
with FreeBSD 3.3 and Linux 5.4.

FreeBSD 3.3 will not work with my SCSI card while FreeBSD 4.0
will...what a dilemma!

I am in the need to get my system up and running in a short time
to test a development project and I need to shorten the learning
curve at this time. I can always memorize the mountains of
commands later when I have more time available.

Normand J. Charette